Monday, August 8, 2011

MONDAY GRATEFUL

Hey you!
Here I am. Sitting down on a hardwood chair listening to world music
Here I am contemplating & reflecting – reflecting on a day half gone but not wasted
Here I am choosing to have an attitude of gratitude.
Today, I’m thankful for:
-Unexpected early risings that are really veiled blessings
-More time to get ready physically & spiritual: to nurture & be anchored
-Morning high fives that chase away grumpy moods
-Love that stands firms forever (yeah, it’s f’real!)
I know. I need to remind myself of this every day.
My bucket constantly needs re-filling
-Faithfulness established in heaven itself.
He is a credible Father full of integrity
-“Good mornings” & the sharing of wild weekend adventures
-Coming to my desk to find a lunch-style brown bag surprise.
(I thought it was a muffin)
-Just bunches cereal (yum!)
-Difficult relationships smoothed over and made easy through perseverance
-Tackling the hardest tasks first; facing the giants to find that its’ only mirage
-Silencing procrastination (Yes, right now.)
-The happy laughter & chatter of co-workers
-Discovering that sometimes professed
enemies & frenemies are but a figment of the imagination.


“And now these three remain: faith, hope & love. But the greatest of these is love.” -1Corinthians 13:13


-Mastering high heels & punctuality (I know I make it sound easy)
-Being trusted to plant-seat

Jump in! What are you grateful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment